UCSF International Services assists individuals from other countries who are seeking care at 加州大学旧金山分校健康. Our staff coordinates all aspects of your visit to our hospitals and clinics and is committed to making you and your family as comfortable as possible during your stay. Each patient receives care in an environment that respects diverse cultural traditions and backgrounds. Our goal is to provide you with a level of customer service that matches the world-class medical treatment you will receive.
In addition to coordinating care with world-class physicians and state-of-the-art medical technology, our patient liaisons can help you with the following:
- Coordinating interpreters and translation services
- Arranging international communications with physicians and family
- Providing information on short- and long-term accommodations
- Identifying resources for spiritual or religious guidance
Please note that International Services does not provide medical advice over the phone or by email. UCSF does offer a separate online second opinion service, which is open to international patients. To learn more, visit our 第二个意见页面.
To start arranging your visit to UCSF, please follow these steps :
You may register online or via email, mail or fax:
- 在线: Register online through our 安全的网站 and review our financial policy. Once you complete that review, you will be directed to the patient registration form.
- 电子邮件: Download and complete the registration forms below, and email them to us at (电子邮件保护).
- 邮件或传真: Mail registration forms to one of the addresses under "Our Mail and Delivery Addresses,“低于, 或传真至 +1-.
- 病人 Registration Form
- 病人 Agreement of Financial Responsibility
- Authorization for Release of Health Information
Step 2: 医疗记录 Submission
You must have all of your medical records professionally translated into 英语 and submit them to our office before we can schedule your appointment. We cannot accept records that have not been professionally translated. Records may include physician notes, radiology and pathology reports, lab results and radiological images.
You may send your medical records to International Services via email, fax or mail. You'll find mail and delivery addresses under "Our Mail and Delivery Addresses,“低于, 还有我们的电话号码, fax number and email address under "UCSF International Services" at top right.
Step 3: 医疗记录 Review
After we receive your medical records, our medical team will review them to determine if UCSF offers treatments that may benefit you.
Step 4: Financial Clearance
Once you are accepted for care at UCSF, we will give you an estimate of financial charges for the care. Before receiving care, you must pay the charges in full or provide verification of authorization from an insurance plan accepted by UCSF Medical Center. Please be aware that medical care in the United States may cost $700 or more for an initial visit to a doctor and $100,000 to $500,000 for hospital care.
Step 5: Appointment Scheduling
Once we receive your payment, we will confirm your appointment or hospital stay. We are not able to schedule appointments without advance payment.
We look forward to serving you.
Our Mail and Delivery Addresses
For commercial carrier deliveries (FedEx, UPS, DHL, etc):
UCSF International Services
旧金山, CA 94158
对你.S. Postal Service deliveries:
UCSF International Services
旧金山, CA 94143